FANDOM


It took me about 3 years to figure out that this isn't just a kids show. I always thought of 80% of the audience is kids and the other 20% is teens. I got a confirmation ever since the misono controversy especially the part about 'death threat.' I thought to myself, there's no way a kid would sent death threat nor their parents. So it had to be a teen like me. And after looking to a little bit deeper(in the comments). Yeah lots of people are talking about it. Makes me think that jewelpet is kinda serious franchise. And fter meeting some people on fb and here the wiki. Yeah there is a fandom behind it and they're all teens or so. Thank you.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.