Fandom

Jewel Pet Wiki

Will Jewelpet collapses after the anime stops???

  • Sadly no more anime for JP. I wish it won't die after the loss of the anime.

      Loading editor
    • Phoenix melody 93
      Phoenix melody 93 removed this reply because:
      unnecessary
      10:33, December 15, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Oh geez. I don't want to get you wrong on this, Diana Lover, but you can't just give up and prepare to leave this wiki just because Sanrio will no longer allow any studio make more seasons.

      Plus, just because the anime series for Jewelpet will end, it doesn't automatically mean the franchise will collapses. Considering the fact that their merchandise and their own Apron of Magic arcade game are still popular in Japan, maybe Sanrio will still sell the merchandise

      I can understand your feelings about this series' ending. I for once feel disappointed that the series will end this year, which is sad, i had much fun with most of the animes, especially Sunshine and Twinkle are my favorite shows in the whole anime series and i wished that Sanrio continued the series until the 10th season. But i guess it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

      And if they want to stop making the anime series for Jewelpet, then that's fine, i won't stop them from doing so, i'm not gonna even give up and leave the wiki just because of it. I continue what i usually do, finding some more pictures/screenshots and some few informations like i usually do. Also, and i'm fine with all the seasons they made. And of course, you should have to get used to that as well.

        Loading editor
    • Bruxinhaas wrote: Oh geez. I don't want to get you wrong on this, Diana Lover, but you can't just give up and prepare to leave this wiki just because Sanrio will no longer allow any studio make more seasons.

      Plus, just because the anime series for Jewelpet will end, it doesn't automatically mean the franchise will collapses. Considering the fact that their merchandise and their own Apron of Magic arcade game are still popular in Japan, maybe Sanrio will still sell the merchandise

      I can understand your feelings about this series' ending. I for once feel disappointed that the series will end this year, which is sad, i had much fun with most of the animes, especially Sunshine and Twinkle are my favorite shows in the whole anime series and i wished that Sanrio continued the series until the 10th season. But i guess it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

      And if they want to stop making the anime series for Jewelpet, then that's fine, i won't stop them from doing so, i'm not gonna even give up and leave the wiki just because of it. I continue what i usually do, finding some more pictures/screenshots and some few informations like i usually do. Also, and i'm fine with all the seasons they made. And of course, you should have to get used to that as well.

      Same as you, Bruin.

        Loading editor
    • I know. i don't mind if a show has come to an end. As long as they give us the good ending, i'm happy.

        Loading editor
    • It's okay! I actually don't want the Jewelpet anime to die, it means PERIDOT WILL DIE!!! At least it was still alive in 2016 but it gets tiny as the short anime version, called Jewelpet Attack Chance, the title means Jewelpet will be alive again sometimes soon.

      And also, if you want to make some fanart (ex; Characters like Pearl the fanart one, items, or stuff), visit the Jewelpet Candado Wiki to make fanart. Click the Contribute button and make a fanart page as you like! I edit Peridot's photo to make Yasmin's photo there and I make her the main protagonist. That wiki didn't write 'fanon wiki' in the title but EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING there is fanon things about Jewelpet. There even someone called Herman he was made of the mix of Jewelpet and BoBoiBoy.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yes, this is Yasmin my Jewelpet ^~^
      Yasmin (Herman's Rival)

      This is Yasmin-chan. She's awesome~dado!

        Loading editor
    • Herman is a disturbed individual. And if you want to make legit original Jewelpets, I recommend that you take up pencil and paper and not just edit the appearance of an already existing pet. It's almost as bad as "artists" who recolor preexisting characters and call them their own.

        Loading editor
    • Everytime I see this kind of art: "hmm, very original."

        Loading editor
    • AfifahKhairunnisa wrote:
      Oh yes, this is Yasmin my Jewelpet ^~^
      Yasmin (Herman's Rival)

      This is Yasmin-chan. She's awesome~dado!

      You just clear Peridot's ears and two wings from her Twinkle official artwork ==

        Loading editor
    • Diana lover wrote:
      AfifahKhairunnisa wrote:
      Oh yes, this is Yasmin my Jewelpet ^~^
      Yasmin (Herman's Rival)

      This is Yasmin-chan. She's awesome~dado!

      You just clear Peridot's ears and two wings from her Twinkle official artwork ==

      Yes, I think you are the same as the guy Sunshinefan talks about, because you alsl edit an exisitng character too. So, who is the idiot, him or afifah?

        Loading editor
    • Bruxinhaas wrote:
      Oh geez. I don't want to get you wrong on this, Diana Lover, but you can't just give up and prepare to leave this wiki just because Sanrio will no longer allow any studio make more seasons.

      Plus, just because the anime series for Jewelpet will end, it doesn't automatically mean the franchise will collapses. Considering the fact that their merchandise and their own Apron of Magic arcade game are still popular in Japan, maybe Sanrio will still sell the merchandise

      I can understand your feelings about this series' ending. I for once feel disappointed that the series will end this year, which is sad, i had much fun with most of the animes, especially Sunshine and Twinkle are my favorite shows in the whole anime series and i wished that Sanrio continued the series until the 10th season. But i guess it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

      And if they want to stop making the anime series for Jewelpet, then that's fine, i won't stop them from doing so, i'm not gonna even give up and leave the wiki just because of it. I continue what i usually do, finding some more pictures/screenshots and some few informations like i usually do. Also, and i'm fine with all the seasons they made. And of course, you should have to get used to that as well.

      The most annoying part is... They finish the anime with 39 instead of 52 episode. What is that all about?

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.