|Voice Actor||Rumi Shishido (seasons 1-6)|
|Magical Ranking||Glass (JP1)|
|Partner||Hanako Kabeno (JP)|
Nobara Kitajima (JPH)
Airi Kirara (JPMC)
|Magical Item||Magic Mirror|
Jewel Watch (JPMC)
Luna (ルナ Runa?) is a female Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Jewelpet who symbolizes Charm Improvement.
Luna has pink fur, yellow ears and chest fluff, and blue Jewel Eyes. She wears a blue bow above her head and a pearl necklace with a blue crescent moon jewel attached to it.
In Jewelpet Magical Change, she wears hot pink square-shaped glasses.
Luna's Charm form is round shaped with a large blue bow as the centerpiece. The bow itself contains three moonstones; two small ones on each side of the bow and one large one in the middle. The vertical cross-section of the charm features a thin, white strip, accompanied by two blue gems on either side of the strip.
Human Form (Magical Change)
In her human form, she has long pink hair with a blue bow and wears a pink and blue kilt skirt with a tie, also keeping her hot pink glasses.
She is usually kind and gentle in the former seasons until Jewelpet Magical Change; she is clever, wise and loves reading her encyclopedia. In most series, she often ends her phrases with "dana".
She's the partner of Hanako Kabeno in the first series and a member of Peridot's team along with Milky. She made a drawing in order to make Hanako prettier for a day in order to impress someone that she had liked, but since her magic caused Hanako to change back in front of everyone later in the fashion show, she got embarrassed. Later on, Hanako is shown to be in a relationship with the one she had tried so hard to get.
In Jewelpet Magical Change, she is one of the four Jewelpet partners of Airi Kirara. She has a crush on Sakutarō, Airi's older brother. She is basically the Sapphie of the group, as she loves to read and study. She is the smartest one of the group of pets that are partnered up with Airi.
- Main article: Luna/Image Gallery
- Luna's jewel motif is the moonstone, a sodium potassium aluminum silicate well known for its visual effect, or sheen, caused by light reflecting internally in the mineral from layer inclusion of different feldspars.
- Her secondary motif is a crescent moon.
- Her birthday is in June, the month correspondent to her jewel.
- Luna's name is a Latin word for moon.
- She shared her voice actress with Diana until Magical Change.
- Luna is most frequently seen with Milky. Much like with Alex and Brownie, Labra and Angela/Rosa, and Topaz and Flora.
- After Magical Change, her glasses are proven to be a permanent part of her appearance.
- Luna's one of the only characters to have two different voice actors and a huge personality change over different series.
|Magical Red||Ruby • Garnet • Rin • Ryl • Kohaku • Titana • Sango • Nix • Alex • Brownie • Jasper • Lolip • Rosa|
|Magical Blue||Sapphie • Luna • Yuku • Aqua • Kaiya • Opal • Amelie • Lapis • Io • Topaz • Charotte • Larimar|
|Magical Green||Peridot • Chite • Prase • Rald • Flora • Tour • Milky • Nephrite • Tata • Kris • Angela|
|Magical Black||Diana • King • Dian • Labra • Granite • Coal • Luea|