|Voice Actor||Ayahi Takagaki|
|Fur Color||White and blue|
|Partner||Lady Rector (LJP)|
Airi Kirara (JPMC)
|Magical Item||Jewel Watch (JPMC)|
Larimar is a white Arctic fox. The tips of her ears, chest, and tail have a faint light whitish blue to it. She wears a snowflake necklace with blue and white beads and Larimar jewelry, indicating her Jewel Eyes, which are based off of a light blue Larimar gemstone. Her tail is decorated with a pink flower scrunchie on the base of her tail and her necklace beads tied near the tip of her tail. Since Episode 3 of Jewelpet Magical Change, her big tail can become a spirit named Shippo-San.
A Jewel Charm form of Larimar is yet to be revealed.
Human Form (Magical Change)
In her human form, she is depicted as an innocent-looking young girl with shoulder-length blue hair and a light blue and white winter dress. She has two big, white pompoms for earrings.
It seems that Larimar has a habit of drinking tea.
In Jewelpet Magical Change, Larimar is mostly kind but less-confident and always dreaming to be a famous singer.
Larimar first appeared in Lady Jewelpet, where she was Lady Rector's former mentor. During Larimar and Rector's partnership, Rector asked Larimar to lend her magical powers to her, but Larimar refused because she thought it'd be too much to handle for her. As their conversation became heated, Rector abandons Larimar in anger, breaking her heart. Later, Larimar then turned into her Jewel form and rested until Momona and Cayenne went to her after they had used the Final Wand.
In Jewelpet Magical Change, Larimar appears as one of the main Jewelpet heroines alongside Ruby, Labra, and Luna. Like all Jewelpets, she has the ability to transform into a human with her magical wristwatch device. In episode 29, Larimar, in human form, bumps into a boy named Souya and he asks her to be his girlfriend for a day as a hoard of girls approaches them. At first, Larimar is reluctant, but as the day goes on, she gradually develops romantic emotions for Souya.
- Main article: Larimar/Image Gallery
- Larimar's jewel motif is the larimar (pictured), known also as "Stefilia's Stone". It's a rare blue variety of pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Its coloration varies between white, light-blue, green-blue and deep blue.
- Her secondary motif appears to be a snowflake.
- Larimar's design is inspired from a winning contest entry held in Japan.
- Larimar is the last and most recent character to be introduced in the Jewelpet franchise.
- So far, Larimar is the only Jewelpet who's Jewel Charm form is yet to be revealed.
- ↑ レディジュエルペットBOX7.7発売 [Jewelpet_anime]. (2014, Oct 26). Tweet introducing a designing competition for the 42nd Jewelpet with the motif of larimar. Twitter. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- ↑ (2015, Jan 3). 42番目のジュエルペットは「ラリマー」 3月頃アニメに登場. こもぺす. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
|Magical Red||Ruby • Garnet • Rin • Ryl • Kohaku • Titana • Sango • Nix • Alex • Brownie • Jasper • Lolip • Rosa|
|Magical Blue||Sapphie • Luna • Yuku • Aqua • Kaiya • Opal • Amelie • Lapis • Io • Topaz • Charotte • Larimar|
|Magical Green||Peridot • Chite • Prase • Rald • Flora • Tour • Milky • Nephrite • Tata • Kris • Angela|
|Magical Black||Diana • King • Dian • Labra • Granite • Coal • Luea|