|Voice Actor||Aki Toyosaki|
|Fur Color||Pink (wool)|
White (face and feet)
Police officer (JPKD)
Low-end worker (LJP)
Shouko Aizawa (JPS)
Retsu Akagi (JPKD)
Takumi Asano (JPH)
|Magical Item||Jewel Pod|
Angela (エンジェラ Enjera?) is a female alpaca Jewelpet who represents Solace and is the overall 35th debuting Jewelpet in the franchise.
Angela has pink wool with a white face and white paws. Her Jewel Eyes are blue anhydrites. She wears two daisy garlands around her ears and a pearl necklace with a blue jewel attached that has a white flower-shaped outline and angel wings jutting out of it.
Charm formAngela's Jewel Charm has an oval shape, mostly pink, and greyish blue at the bottom. It has light blue and orange flower-shaped decorations at its top, and wing-shaped decorations at the bottom. The center has an anhydrite surrounded by pink petals.
Angela is gentle, lazy and easy-going. She does not say much and she always adds the word "Paca" at the end of what she says. She gets along well with children (she's the one who usually looks after Labra and Rosa) and they look up to her in return. Although it's difficult to enrage her, she is very violent when she is truly angry.
In Jewelpet Twinkle, her debut season, she was one of Fealina's partners (with Opal). She died with her to seal the Battest before the events of the series, but is revived in the final episode along with her human partner.
In Jewelpet Happiness, she joins Ruby on her quest to manage the Jewelpet Happiness Café and collect Magic Gems. She forms one with Takumi Asano. In episode 7, Angela tries to make friends with Takumi, but he ignores her. So Ruruka helps her out. Angela was able to get along with Takumi and he earned his gem magic. In episiode 27, Angela formed her own magic gem.
In Lady Jewelpet, she works around the Jewel Palace doing various jobs. Though a minor character, she's one of the more frequently appearing Jewelpets outside of the Petit Ladies' Mentors.
- Main article: Angela/Image Gallery
- Angela's jewel motif is the anhydrite, known also as angelite. It is an anhydrous calcium sulfate, CaSO4. It is in the orthorhombic crystal system, with three directions of perfect cleavage parallel to the three planes of symmetry.
- Angela means "Angel". It is derived from the Greek word "ángelos" (αγγελος), meaning "messenger of God".
- The wings on her necklace may be indicative of this meaning.
- The reason Angela is a Magical Green Jewelpet despite having blue eyes is because blue and green are considered interchangeable colors in Japan.
- In the episode of her first appearance, only in that, Sanrio initially chose to get her to say "alpaca" at the end of each sentence, then for a change Angela just says "paca".
|Magical Red||Ruby • Garnet • Rin • Ryl • Kohaku • Titana • Sango • Nix • Alex • Brownie • Jasper • Lolip • Rosa|
|Magical Blue||Sapphie • Luna • Yuku • Aqua • Kaiya • Opal • Amelie • Lapis • Io • Topaz • Charotte • Larimar|
|Magical Green||Peridot • Chite • Prase • Rald • Flora • Tour • Milky • Nephrite • Tata • Kris • Angela|
|Magical Black||Diana • King • Dian • Labra • Coal • Granite • Luea|